Last updated: 15 August 2015
1. Information we collect
We collect Personal Data about you that you provide to us when using the Site. Personal Data includes your name, e-mail address and selected service, as well as other generic Internet usage related data.
2. Protecting your personal data
To prevent unauthorized access, we maintain reasonable physical, electronic and organizational procedures to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access.
3. How we use the information we collect
We use Personal Data and other information collected through the Site
- (a) to provide you with the requested services (mainly to process and confirm your reservation with our service.)
- (b) to provide you with information about our services on the Site and to communicate with you to the extent necessary to provide such requested services,
- (c) to contact you in case there is any issue with your booking. This includes faster purchase requests, better customer support.
(d) to contact you to request feedback on your experience with our service.
4. Sharing your personal data
TBT will never share any of Your Personal Data with a third party under any circumstance, unless we are legally obligated to do so by Thai law.
5. Website analytics
Website analytics platforms may be used to collect unidentifiable information for reports such as impression reporting, demographic reporting and interest reporting.
If you wish to contact the TBT about privacy issues via email, you may send an email to: email@example.com