Thai Beach Travellers is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information
- We will be transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with it.
- We will also use the information to help us understand you better and so that we can give you relevant offers.
- If you tell us, you don’t want to receive marketing messages we will stop sending them. We will, of course, continue to send essential information to keep you informed about your booking and travel itinerary.
- We will put in place measures to protect your information and keep it secure.
- We will respect your data protection rights and aim to give you control over your own information.
Watcharee Khongin, Thai Beach Travellers Co. Ltd. 346 Moo 7, Tambon Koh Sarai, Ampher Muang Satun 91000 Satun Thailand.
Who is the controller?
Data Protection Officer,
Thai Beach Travellers Co. Ltd.
346 Moo 7, T
ambon Koh Sarai,
Ampher Muang Satun
Information we collect
We collect Personal Data about you that you provide to us when using the Site. Personal Data includes your name, e-mail address, your travel arrangements and purchase history. It may also include information about how you use our websites and mobile applications, as well as other generic Internet usage related data.
Website analytics platforms may be used to collect unidentifiable information for reports such as impression reporting, demographic reporting and interest reporting.
We do not store any of your payment details, such as credit card number.
You can prevent tracking via cookies (do not track, tracking protection list) and reject the storage of third-party cookies in your browser settings.
If you delete all cookies, this will also delete any opt-out cookies placed, so you will have to actively opt-out again.
Protecting your personal data
To prevent unauthorized access, we maintain reasonable physical, electronic and organizational procedures to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access.
Keep your booking reference confidential
When you make a booking, you will be given a booking reference. This will appear on the email confirmation or ticket of each person in your booking. You should always keep your booking reference confidential.
Giving your booking reference to others may allow them to access your booking details through our systems.
If you are travelling with others and would not like your individual booking details to be accessible by them, you may prefer each person to make separate bookings.
How we use the information we collect
We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We use Personal Data and other information collected through the Site
- to provide you with the requested services (mainly to process and confirm your reservation with our service).
- to provide you with information about our services on the Site and to communicate with you to the extent necessary to provide such requested services.
- to contact you in case there is any issue with your booking. This includes faster purchase requests, better customer support.
- to contact you to request feedback on your experience with our service.
- to carry out analysis and market research. We will analyse the way in which our sales channels, products and services are being used by customers so that we can understand how to improve the service we offer and encourage customers to use the full range of our products and services.
- to undertake targeted online advertising. We may combine/match identifiers with a third party (e.g. Google) so both companies carry out advertising of British Airways on our behalf.
- to improve our websites, products and services. We may monitor the way that you and other customers use our website so that we can identify ways to improve the website experience.
- for management and administrative purposes. We may use and retain your personal information, including your purchase history, for administrative purposes, which may include for example, accounting and billing, auditing, credit or other payment card verification, anti-fraud screening (including the use of credit reference agency searches and payment card validation checks) and systems testing, maintenance and development.
Sharing your personal data
We do not sell personal information to third parties, and we only allow third parties to send you marketing information where we have your consent to do so (unless we are legally obligated to do so by Thai law).
When will we send you marketing?
When we have your permission we will send you marketing communications from TBT. We do sometimes send marketing communications that include a business partners’ products and services related to the travel you are undertaking, as well as our own.
We will only allow third parties to send marketing communications to you when we have agreed marketing from third parties.
We will respect your choice as to what communications you wish to receive and how these are sent. Each marketing communication we send by email will also have an unsubscribe option which will allow you to stop you receiving further marketing emails.
How long do we keep personal information?
We will keep your information for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for. For example, we will keep the information related to your booking, so we can fulfil the specific travel arrangements you have made and after that, we will keep the information for a period which enables us to handle or respond to any complaints, queries or concerns relating to the booking. The information may also be retained so that we can continue to improve your experience with us and to ensure that you receive any loyalty rewards which are due to you.
We will actively review the information we hold and delete it securely, or in some cases anonymise it, when there is no longer a legal, business or customer need for it to be retained. If you stop interacting with us as a customer, we will remove or anonymise your information after 7 years.
What are your legal rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you?
Under data protection laws in the European Union, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information. Responses to exercise your rights will be provided within one month and generally there is no fee for making these requests. If your request is particularly complicated we may extend the deadline for responding to three months, but we will let you know if this is the case.
We will handle all requests in accordance with applicable law. However, depending on the right you wish to exercise, and the nature of the personal information involved, there may be legal reasons why we cannot grant your request.
Whom can I contact?
If you have any further queries regarding data protection in connection with our website or the services offered there, please contact our data protection officer:
Data Protection Officer, Watcharee Khongin, Thai Beach Travellers Co. Ltd. 346 Moo 7, Tambon Koh Sarai, Ampher Muang Satun 91000 Satun Thailand.
Or by e-mail: [email protected]
If you contact us via email, the communication is unencrypted.